We're leaders in coaching leaders to reach their full potential. Learn about The Trillium Group's Approach and Services.
Jennifer Whitcomb is a Master Certified Coach (MCC), the Founder of the The Trillium Group and the company’s Lead Executive Coach. With over 16 years of experience working with senior management representing both private and public sector clients in the U.S., Canada, Africa, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, she has coached many leaders to successfully reach developmental goals, transition smoothly to new leadership positions, enhance working relationships, and improve team and organizational performance. Jennifer helps leaders enhance their presence, gain clarity and bring their best self forward especially when facing complex organizational challenges.
As a faculty member and previous Co-Director of the Georgetown University’'s Leadership Coaching and Organization Development Certificate Program, Jennifer has successfully prepared coaches to achieve their coaching certification while heightening their coaching skills and maximizing their effectiveness. She is a Certified Mentor Coach, and provides training and mentoring on the International Coach Federation (ICF) Core Competencies.
Jennifer’s background as an executive coach includes the following degrees, certifications and service:
- Qualified to administer VOICES 360 Feedback Tool, Hogan Leadership Assessment Suite and Myers –Briggs Type Indicator
- M.A. in Human Resource Development from Marymount University
- B.A. in Psychology from York University
- Associates Degree in Social Work from Seneca College
- Certificates in Organization Development, and Training and Development
- Master Certified Action Learning Coach by Mark Marquardt, author of Action Learning in Action
- Completed Advanced Coaching Training from the Coaches Training Institute
- HR Leadership Forum Board Member
- Association for Coach Training Schools (ACTO) Board of Directors
Jennifer creates meaningful dialogue with her clients that give them the clarity that they need to effectively move forward and take action. She can be the calm in the storm, when dealing with complex organizational issues and conflict. She helps her clients have the conversation that they need to have that result in a more productive cooperative work environment. By managing accountability with her clients, the result is desired sustainable transformation and change. She approaches the coaching relationship with honesty, integrity and curiosity. She brings a calm, empathetic, fun, and engaging presence to her work. Her clients tell her that she gently holds their feet to the fire to achieve the goals that they desire.